The Poppy Campaign begins on the last Friday in October.
The money raised from poppy sales :
HOW TO WEAR A POPPY:
- assists veterans, ex-service members and their families
- purchases medical appliances
- funds medical research and training
- provides bursaries to the children and grandchildren of veterans and ex-service members
- funds accommodation, care facilities, meals-on-wheels, transport and related services for veterans, seniors and disabled persons
• Poppies should be worn on the left side close to the heart.
• Start wearing a poppy on the last Friday of October and ending at midnight on Nov. 11.
• The poppy should never be defaced in any way including replacing its pin.
• An old poppy should never be reused.
REMEMBRANCE - Contest Link